Back in the day, people would laugh at you if you say that your dream is to get paid just to eat. Well, that is now becoming a reality. As more YouTubers are earning hefty amounts of money for every video that they share where they eat lots of food that they love. In YouTube, they called “mukbangers.” Ever wondered what would be the actual Networth of high paid Youtubers? nuorder networth data gives you reliable information and updates on Networth of celebrities and successful Youtubers every now and then.
What is Mukbang?
Mukbang is the South Korean word for “eating and broadcast.” Professional YouTubers are earning thousands of dollars every month, not including sponsorships, from food and drink brands. It was in 2015 mukbang videos became such a huge thing on YouTube. And since then, there came thousands of other YouTubers who also started their eating channels.
Highest-Paid Mukbang YouTubers
These days, you can find thousands of mukbang videos online. With millions of subscribers and millions of views on their videos, there is no doubt why they earn so much just from eating. So here are the top Korean Mukbang YouTubers who started it all:
- Dona (도나). Dona joined YouTube on April 5, 2018. Since then she has more than 5 million subscribers and over 10 million views on her 142 uploaded videos. One of her most-viewed videos is “Mukbang Yellow food NIK-L-NIP” that has more than 88 million views in just 10 months. And she is believed to be earning around 2.846 billion KRW or USD 2.37 million per month.
- Jane ASMR. The next top-earning mukbang YouTuber is Jane ASMR. To date, she has 1.4 million subscribers since she joined in 2012. Her channel has over 3.6 billion views from her 991 uploaded videos. She is earning around 796 million KRW or $662,000 every month.
- Hongyu ASMR (홍유). On the 3rd spot is Hongyu ASMR with 7.42 million subscribers and has uploaded 319 videos since she started on YouTube in 2018. She is earning 445 million KRW or USD 371,000 every month.
- [햄지]Hamzy. She joined in 2012 and now has over 5 million subscribers that have more than 1.4 billion views on her 236 uploaded videos. Hamzy earns around 261.5 million KRW or more or less USD 217,000 every month.
- Eat with Boki. Boki has more than 5.03 million subscribers since she joined YouTube in 2019. Her 258 videos now have over 1 billion views. She is believed to be earning an average of 215.2 million KRW or USD 179,000 every month.
After knowing how much mukbang YouTubers earn, for sure you too are interested to give this a try. But you should take note that these ladies eat more than what other women can. But they sure know how to manage it with class.